Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Any info on tickets for Berlin Philharmonic

Can anyone tell me how to buy tickets to hear the Berlin Philharmonic. I will be in Berlin with my family from 24th to 30th November.



I have been on some websites but am a bit confused.




|||



%26gt; I will be in Berlin with my family from 24th to 30th November.



Nice. The Berlin Philharmonics are however not in Berlin but in L.A. at this time.





There are other orchestras playing during this time in the Berlin Philharmonie.





berliner-philharmoniker.de/en/…





Most interesting to me seems to be the Staatskapelle Berlin directed by Zubin Mehta.



You can book this concert here:



https:/…



Select as date from/until 26. Nov 2009. Than only the one concert in the Philharmonie will be shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment