Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Good Bar or Nightclub for Adults...

... that is %26quot;middle aged%26quot; adults.





A friend and I will be visiting and, while it is fun for two men in their late 40s to look at the pretty young women in their 20s, I feel like I am everyone%26#39;s father when I find myself in such a club.





I guess that we could ask everyone where their mother%26#39;s are partying, but that might result in a fat lip, most likely on me.





So would anyone be able to suggest a fun spot so we don%26#39;t have to spend 4 nights in a row at the Hofbrauhaus?





Thanks!




|||



The bar at Giselle%26#39;s Vinotek had a nice crowd of 30 and 40 somethings. Nicely dressed after work crowd and quite social.




|||



Try the bar at the Cortiina Hotel - right around the corner of the Hofbraeuhaus and a trendy hotspot.




|||



Hiya,





You could try eating at Kytaro, an upscale Greek restaurant on the Prinzregentenstrasse which has a really clubby and party like atmosphere later in the evening. Its quite chic though!





Same thing goes for Hugo%26#39;s pizzeria... its just near the Bayerische Hof hotel and has an amazing Truffle izza and the party and dancing gets started around 10.30-11.





This restaurant come bar come club scene is quite popular in Munich!





You can always try the club in the Bayerische Hof hotel, that has a slightly older crowd.





For Salsa and other Latino music, try Latinos on the Leopoldstrasse.





Funky and dark... Registratur Club near the Müllerstrasse.





And of course, the age old P1 on the Prinzregentenstrasse... all ages and large wallets!





Have a fun time!




|||



Being even old than vatom, I would want an oldster club to avoid the hip/hop and techno music my kids listen to.




|||



Thank you all for the suggestions, and a gold star to PatriciaF for recognizing that the trendiest spots are usually a bit too noisy and young for me.




|||



All the spots I posted are hot but not young. Not techno or anything similar.



So you should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment