Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Christmas markets on 24th Nov?

Unfortunately I booked flights before checking the start date of the main christmas market, which I now understand is 26th Nov. If I come on Nov 24th, will there be other smaller markets started?




|||



doubt there will be anything in Bremen itself before the published opening date.





But it could be worth trying some of the towns / cities in the area. Hamburg is not much more than an hour away on the train and their market starts on the 23rd I think. Or there is a smaller town about 20km from Bremen called Oldenburg and the market there starts on the 24th.





So I%26#39;m sure you can find something. If you get hold of a map of the area you can find the names of all the local towns and check through google if they have a weihnachtsmarkt and when it starts

No comments:

Post a Comment