Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What to packOct 20 - Oct 28th

Hi there





I have got some conflicting weather forecasts, would someone advise me as to what items I should pack for my stay in Munich, not sure if weather will be colder than what it is here in Ireland




|||



errr... undies, socks, t-shirts, rubber duckie... the usual... my crystal ball says the weather will be 18 degrees max, 2 degrees min, 47% chance precipitation and 12% chance low lying fog...




|||



check out the 10 day on weather.com





I am packing layers, with waterproof jacket, umbrella, and comfy shoes.




|||



actually you can forget any 10 day forecast. The weather here is too unpredictable. Check 2 days before departure.




|||



Daithi, the same as you would in Cork! Layers, layers, layers. München will be more or less the same as Cork except colder or warmer.



And yes, don%26#39;t forget the undies!



Viel Spaß!




|||



Have just checked the weather forecast: Cold, cold, until the second half of your vacation....

No comments:

Post a Comment