Saturday, April 21, 2012

apartment for december

My family and I are looking for an apart for one week around Christmas. I found an apparently good company - Bed %26amp; Breakfast ring . It has got a nice apart near Hackescher Markt for 3 people for 89 euros per night. I tried to get further info about this foregoing company in vain. Its website is www.bandb-ring.de.



Has anyone got any info about it? Is it reliable?



Cheers!




|||



I have not used them, but check:



www.reviewcentre.com/reviews206848.html



But 100% satisfaction from 1 review may not mean much....



Hopefully somebody who used their services will respond. In the meantime, contact the Tourist Board if there were any complaints...




|||



Try apartments at Brandenburg Gate. They are located one block from the Brandenburg Gate and one block from the Holocust Memorial. Big apartments in a great location with a very reasonable price!





ApartmentsBrandenburgGate.h-rez.com




|||



Thank you guys! I will go for the Brandenburger Tor Apartments - which is the best and safety option.



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment