Friday, March 30, 2012

Stuttgart November 1-6

Can anyone tell me what is going on in Stuttgart this week? Reason I ask is I was there last month and the hotel I stayed at was ~50 Euro a night, going back next week and the same hotel/same room is 200 Euro.




|||



I really don%26#39;t know what is happening over this time period. Large trade fairs typically raise hotel rates, but usually not that much. Prices for hotels very near the Cannstatter Volksfest in late September and early October can triple, but not very far away there is little difference in price, so perhaps it might be the proximity of this hotel to a special event. The German Masters Equestrian Event is occuring, so perhaps your hotel is near it. There is also the Horse Stuttgart 2009 trade show from 29Oct to 1Nov and Animal 2009 from 31Oct to 1Nov. I can%26#39;t find the date of the German Masters, but my guess is that it coincides with these trade fairs or follows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment