Friday, March 30, 2012

Danube River Cruise? Gate 1 Travel?

We are thinking of taking a Danube River Cruise in December. Has anyone used Gate 1 travel to book?



This one is on the MS Amadeus Classic. I can%26#39;t find any reviews--we%26#39;ve never cruised before!



It is Dec. 17 to 23-from Regensburg to Vienna.



I%26#39;ve seen some bad reviews of this company.



Any thoughts?




|||



I recently booked this cruise leaving on Dec 12th We called Gate 1 and talked to a very nice representative who was able to answer all of our questions and was very helpful. The price is unbelievable for the air and cruise. We are really looking forward to this trip.




|||



My wife and I took this cruise in December 2008. For a bargain priced cruise we didn%26#39;t know what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised. The Gate 1 people were outstanding and provided great service. The ship was very nice and the food excellent. I strongly recommend them as this was the best vacation we have ever taken.



We are going back to Europe this year on Avalon waterways which we hope will be as good as the Gate 1 cruise. Have a nice vacation.




|||



I took this cruise with my husband in December 2008. For a bargain priced cruise we didn%26#39;t know what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised. The Gate 1 people were outstanding and provided great service. The ship was very nice and the food excellent. I strongly recommend them as this was the best vacation we have ever taken.



We are going back to Europe this year on Avalon waterways which we hope will be as good as the Gate 1 cruise. Have a nice vacation.




|||



We are taking this cruise with Gate 1, Christmas Markets, Vienna-Nuremberg, dep. first week of Dec. I have also been searching for info. and reviews, without much success. Have you been able to find out anything other than 2 replies on this post? If interested, I can let you know of our experience when we return on Dec. 10. We will be leaving Thanksgiving weekend. In the meantime, if you find any other sources of info., please advise. Thank you!




|||



I haven%26#39;t seen any other reviews, so I am a little nervous. Our river cruise leaves on Dec 18 from Regensburg. I think it will be Ok-it%26#39;s basically for eating and sleeping! We did our own air, since ours was a little complicated-we are meeting our son in Boston and flying with him from there and then return to LA!



Please let us know how yours goes!! i%26#39;ve read mixed reviews of Gate 1-so I%26#39;m hoping all goes well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment