Thursday, April 12, 2012

Park Inn Berlin Alexanderplatz

I was thinking of booking Park Inn Berlin hotel for a week in November. For the close proximity to the sites and Christmas Markets. Any other suggestions. Can anyone tell me about this hotel themselves. Any help is appreciated. i have read the reviews. Thanks.




|||



I had though of staying here but when I looked at the user posted pictures of the bathroom set up I changed my mind. It didn%26#39;t seem suitable for sharing with someone.




|||



Depends of course with whom you share your room ;-)



But don%26#39;t give the impression that these are bathrooms you have to share with other guests. That does of course not happen in a 4* hotel.





parkinn-berlin.de/d/…Hotelprospekt.pdf




|||



The best thing about the Park Inn is that it is so tall and has such a large sign at the top. You can see it from just about anywhere near the Alexanderplatz area. I used it, on my last trip, to get my bearings after popping up from the U-bahn. Usually I%26#39;d use the TV tower but it was blocked.




|||



Thank you all so much for the information. I think I amgoing to book the Park Inn. Carol




|||



The Park Inn once known as the Stadt Berlin the pride of East Germany.



I think after 20 years they may have got round to removing the %26#39;electronic%26#39; bugs from all of the rooms ;-)




|||



lol @ electronic bugs! they are gone, but the communist council estate ambience is still strong! the bathrooms are a joke!




|||



We were here last Nov and are going back same time this year. Great hotel, worth booking breakfast in advance as expensive to add on arrival. Loved this hotel and so central, every transport link you can think of and some markets close by. Don%26#39;t miss the Ku%26#39;damm market. Enjoy your break!

No comments:

Post a Comment