Tuesday, April 17, 2012

which hotel to choose ?

hi ,





I will be travelling to Berlin with my husband in two weeks. This is my second visit , last time I stayed at Mercure in checkpoint charlie.



This time I%26#39;m thinking of either the Melia or NH jolly, both for the same price but NH includs breakfast , or the Westin Grand for about 10 euro more per night ( no breakfast). All these hotels are at my preferd location, but major importance is the hotel itself - I really want the rooms to be upscale and lush.



If anyone can also recomend places for a light breakfast - I would be greatfull.





Thanks in advance !!




|||



I%26#39;ve stayed at The Grand and the public spaces are dramatic and elegent but it%26#39;s been about 6 years.





We are booked in November at The Melia based on location, good reviews and my past experiences at Melia hotels. I like their large rooms and modern style.





If you book Melia, you can sign up online for a MAS Rewards cards and get breakfast 2 for 1. Great deal!




|||



Thanks for your kind reply.



I took your advise regarding MAS card, and signed up online.



Have a nice stay in your upcoming visit !!




|||



We stayed at the Ritz at Potsdammer Platz in June and found the hotel and service to be second to none.




|||



Thank you for the reply.



Unfortunetly the Ritz is a bit too expensive for us..

No comments:

Post a Comment