Sunday, April 15, 2012

FRA train station-How long to terminal?

Can someone please tell me how many minutes it would take to get from the long distance train station at FRA to the actuall LH terminal? My train arrives at 19:27 (hopefully) and the plane leaves at 21:05. Do you think I will have enough time (assuming the train is on time-German trains ussually are...)?





Thanks




|||



You could check-in directly at the long-distance train station (AIRail Terminal). The counters are along the walkway leading from the AIRail Terminal to Terminal 1.



frankfurt-airport.com/cms/default/rubrik/25/…





%26gt; My train arrives at 19:27 (hopefully)



My last 2 trains stopping at Frankfurt Airport were 10-20 minutes late there. This would be however still sufficient.




|||



Thank you very much abalada. That%26#39;s probably what I%26#39;ll do. I know that normaly an hour and a half is enough to do the check in before a flight but I%26#39;m not really familiar with FRA airport that%26#39;s why I was worried.




|||



The time should be enough. If you are travelling with Lufthansa check in at the station (top floor) then keep moving along as a remote gate can take an hour to reach and at some of them there is a second security check right at the gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment