Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dusseldorf or Dusseldorf Flughafen?

Hi, I am going to attend an exihibition in early November 2009, which is held at Dusseldorf, Germany. I book an accommodation in Solingen already.





I fly to Amsterdam, and will take a train to Dusseldorf. But, when I wanted to book my train ticket, there are 2 stations: Dusseldorf and Dusseldorf Flughafen. Which one should I choose? Please advice. thank you.




|||



Düsseldorf Flughafen means the International airport. For the town center choose Dusseldorf HBF (main station). On DB booking site just give a %26quot; D %26quot; as destination. The shortcut for Solingen main station is %26quot; SG %26quot;.




|||



So your accomodation is in Solingen. I assume you want to go there first, so better take the train to Solingen instead of Dusseldorf!




|||



If you want to go to Solingen first thing when you arrive.





You do not have to go to the Airport Train Station





After customs just follow the green Sign to the -S Bahn S7-



This train is within the Terminal and goes to Solingen.





images.google.de/imgres…

No comments:

Post a Comment