Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bookinhotels.com do not use this internet booking site

April 2009 I used this website to book 3 nights in the a hotel in Munich covering 24-27th October 2009. Bookinhotels.com debited my visa in April for the Full amount.





Arrived at the hotel in Munich on Saturday morning with my wife with a so called prepaid hotel voucher, but the hotel had never received any booking or money for the travel company. The hotel didn%26#39;t hold our reservation and as they hadn%26#39;t received any money from this company I had to pay again (at a premium rate).





I have tried to email and phone the company to find out what happened but can%26#39;t get a reply.





I have now contacted my Visa Company to recover the money.





DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.




|||



Although my son used this site for a 4* Stockholm hotel last Spring and had no problems whatsoever, I recently read in a Sunday newspaper that bookinhotels.com were having financial difficulties and that there were problems with some bookings. Fortunately, there are many alternative booking sites, but that%26#39;s little consolation to anyone who falls foul of this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment